Tuesday, March 29, 2011

florals

Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week is using florals. I used a lavender cardstock base. The DP here is Color Me Flowers from Paper Wishes. It already has the embossed flowers, vines, leaves, and tiny butterflies. I sponged baby blue and violet over the flowers, Stampabilities light green over the vines, and violet over the butterflies.The blossom is from a purple geranium that I took apart. I put clear glitter glue on the blue flower brad to give some sparkle. I purchased the butterfly accent at a scrapbook convention but don't know its source. I scrunched up the purple ribbon over craft tape. I printed a sentiment on the computer, stamped on a violet flower (Inkidinkidoo), and tiny blue butterfly (TAC) on the inside. Here is the inside:

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are so beautiful!!! Come over to my blog and I have an award for you!!!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The background is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete