Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2S4Y

There are 3 great sketches this week at 2S4Y I am getting ready for a craft show so had to try them all. All of these I made from my "leftovers" file--bits a pieces from other cards that are still usable sizes. First is Kazan's 64. The scallop cut is actually 1/2" from the edge and the blue is glued to the back inside of the card. The polka dots and blue are a double sided paper. The dragon fly: stampabilities with sky blue and violet mixed on the stamp. to offset the dots, I use a blue and yellow square design ribbon. Bow is ties with Bow Easy--I love that tool!
The next is Regina's bonus sketch. I had to rotate this design so the images I wanted to use would fit. I did the sentiment on the computer. The teddy is Inkadinkadoo stamp. It and the flower are stamped with Martha Stewart pink geranium. And of course a girl card needs buttons and bows and a little bling with the tracing of the images with a pink star gel pen. Again, the bow is tied with Bow Easy. It is so versatile, has multiple sizes and can use any size ribbon and get a great bow any time.
The 3rd is Rosemarie's sketch. It is a bright cheery birthday card also inspired by one I saw in Card Maker Magazine. Happy Birthday is Stampabilities. Make a wish is one of those $1. specials at JoAnn's. I added bling with 3 acrylic beads from Walmart.
The scanner sure shows up any little flaws. I think I must have had my glasses askew as some of the images are a little out of kilter.

2 comments:

  1. Great cards, love that you used 2 of the sketches and such great baby colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great collection you have here :)
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete