Wednesday, October 13, 2010

2S4Y


This card is from sketch at 2S4Y. I recently did a non traditional fall color challenge so decided to try non traditional Christmas colors. The paper reminds me of snow swirls. The snowflake is cutout by Cricut "Joys of the Season" and positioned on scalloped punch circle, then glittered with glitter glue. I'm not too sure about the snowflake brads--maybe too large and distract from snowflake cutout? I am trying looped ribbon--need to still work on that some. And, sometimes goofs work out--I wanted to just stamp "peace on earth (TAC) directly on the card but stamped it on upside down by mistake LOL!!! So, plan B is 2 punched circles with the sentiment on them highlighted with clear star gel pen. Inside I used a swirl stamp that mimics the swirls in the paper.

2 comments:

  1. so pretty Donna - and such a sweet message too
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete