Monday, September 6, 2010

Wow, 2 challenges done--and its only Monday. Not because it's a holiday--I'm retired and everyday can be a holiday!! It's great!! This is for MoJo Monday challenge. It is hard to believe it is September and Christmas is fast approaching. So I decided it is time do do a Christmas theme card. I have a Holiday Bazaar the 1st of Nov so need to get busy making cards. This is on Kraft paper. The design paper is from Holiday Collection Christmas Stack--double sided so no searching for matching papers. The letters are from Cricut Storybook. The tag is cut from stencil and stamped with TAC stamp. I thought this combo looked a little country so I tied the tag on with string. Hope this brings someone a happy smile at Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Love that quilty looking paper! Great card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card! I'm jealous that you are already starting Christmas! Thanks for playing along with 2 Sketches 4 You!

    ReplyDelete