Thursday, April 16, 2020

Flower Garden

My second card today is for 3 challenges

This gorgeous flower garden is by Hampton Arts colored with SU Blender pens. I used Soft Sea Foam and Highland Heather SU card stock. And every flower garden needs a little butterfly--this one fussy cut from SU paper.
Entering in The Library Craft Challenge whose book this time is 

The design is sketch at Freshly Made Sketches

Also putting this in my stash for Send A Smile 4 Kids. Their challenge is anything goes or Moms but due to the isolation policies, most hospitals are not accepting cards at this time. I know when they do get back to normal, there will be a lot of need for thank you cards.

2 comments:

  1. Your thank you card is SO pretty! I love the array of flowers in pastel colors. I'm really looking forward to summer, when everything is in bloom and I can enjoy some of those flowers in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - love the soft green and purple colour combo. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete