Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Teen Boys

I have finally recovered from last week. My daughter's family of 5 were here for 5 days. It was sure fun to have them here as they live in Texas and we don't get to see them much.
She asked if I could make some teen boy birthday cards for her 2 sons to use for birthday parties.  It is pretty expensive to buy cards as well as gifts.
I used a NBUS stamp and die set from My Favorite Things. This is a great set for teen boys who are big time gamers.  I die cut a bunch of the circles from primary colors and white so I would have a bunch for making several cards.  I don't know much about video games so I'm sure I didn't get the control buttons right. I the boys will notice that right away. The card base for all of these cards is a note card set from SU.
I am entering in Just Us Girls anything goes challenge.
Here are a couple more card I made for the grandsons
The guitar and headphones are from SU and the Rock On die from Die-Versions.

2 comments:

  1. These are great cards, especially for teen boys. I find it hard to come up with something for them, so thanks so much for the inspiration. I really like that you hung those headphones from the guitar neck. I guess you're one cool grandma. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teen card, Donna. Thanks for sharing it with us a Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete