Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Wedding Card

It is summer. 'Tis the season--no not Christmas, but wedding season. I have a CAS wedding card to share for Freshly Made Sketches
In my stash, I found a piece of vellum with rose buds. I used it in the background. The center embossed flower is from a SU embossing folder. I cut it down to show only the center flower. That is backed with some red vellum. I can't remember who makes these tiny tag dies. They were just right for the sentiments.
Here is the FMS sketch

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet wedding card! I especially like the double tag. That tiny one is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card! The rosebud vellum is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft and so perfect for a wedding card, Donna! That vellum with roses is such a romantic element!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete