Saturday, April 6, 2019

Mother's Day

Time to do some Mother's Day cards for the hospitalized kids to choose and give to their Mothers.
Send A Smile 4 Kids is such a great organization collecting cards and redistributing them to hospitals.

I chose Sea Foam green and Highland Heather for the base. The premade label is from my stash.  The image is an old one from SU.  I colored on the stamp with markers and then stamped it on the label. I love the soft effect of this technique. The sentiment is also unlabled. I am so bad about taking stamps from the original packaging. I put all my Mother's Day stamps in one case.

I am entering the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches



3 comments:

  1. That flower is just as sweet as can be. Love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I like the pale green against the purple and the watercolor effect of stamping with markers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft and pretty! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete