Monday, April 30, 2018

yellow flowers

Productive afternoon for me--2 posts today. Playing Tic-Tac-Toe with The Paper Players.
I used row 1: flowers, birthday, yellow.
This is another image from the  SU Petal Passions card pack, colored with Blenders from SU. I added some orange background dots with a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge. Two scraps are side banners. The sentiment is an old retired SU one. All on a Delightful Daffodil card base. This is the 27th card I have made with items from this card pack. Really getting my money's worth with it.
Here is the tic-tac-toe grid
Here is a photo of some of the other cards from the Petal Passions card pack.

2 comments:

  1. I love the bright, happy feel of your card and the flowers are gorgeous. I have the Petal Passions pack and never thought to use it for cards, so thanks for the idea. Isn't Gorgeous Grunge such a useful stamp? Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interesting articles and this is my first first reading a very interesting, It's fits with the post.
    Read more | Register Now | 24h/days

    ReplyDelete