Sunday, April 22, 2018

Cool Dude

The True Gentleman DSP from Stampin' Up! has been a great investment. I hope they are carrying it over to the new catalog. I have been able to make a lot of teen boy cards for Send A Smile 4 Kids. This week their challenge is anything goes. This one is quick and easy. Not a lot of fuss which will appeal to teens.
The shoes are from Epic Celebration that was in the Sale-A-Bration book. Those images are just the thing for boy cards. I can't tell you how many shoes and guitars I have stamped, colored, and fussy cut. I could really use a die cut set for this one.  The sentiment was done on the computer.
This layout is from the sketch at The Paper Players
Another with a different orientation.
See how easy. I made both of these in less than 30 minutes.

5 comments:

  1. THese are GREAT, Donna! I agree...a die would be great for this set! So awesome for a boy, I'll never get rid of this one! Thanks for playing with our sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! I was wondering if you made more than one of a design when you're making them for Send a Smile 4 Kids, but you answered my question in your post! You are so generous to donate your cards. You make the world a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna... love these sneakers... so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teen card, Donna! Love the simple color scheme, and the coloring on the shoes is great. Tfs! :) ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interesting articles and this is my first first reading a very interesting, It's fits with the post.
    Read more | Register Now | 24h/days

    ReplyDelete