Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Alcohol dye spritzing

I tried a new technique today. 8 drops of Pool Party in a small spritzer filled with alcohol gave enough solution to spray 2 pieces of water color paper. I love the look.
SU supplies: Cherry Cobbler card base, then the pool party dyed mat. Snow Place stamps and coordinating dies. The scarf stamp and die are just too big for the baby so I tied a scrap of red/white twine on it for scarf. Sentiment from More Merry Messages. Martha Stewart punch for snowflake which is coated with clear Stickles.
I followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches

Here is the second card using the alcohol dye spray
The red sled is from a SU card kit from last Christmas. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful winter cards! I love that spritzer technique! Such a pretty result! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful blue backgrounds. And I love the pops of red and cute snowmen. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete