Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Grinch Christmas

The Grinch has a wonderful Christmas message in one of my favorite quotes. So I decided to incorporate that into a couple of cards. I am linking them up at Word Art Wednesday and Simon Says Stamp Blog since both have anything goes challenges.
I did the quote on the computer and printed out 2 copies. After I had made the first card, I found another Grinch card by Heather at Houses Built of Cards who explained that the Grinch's heart grew 3 sizes that day. I just had to make another card inspired by hers with the 3 hearts. I found out on Heather's blog that a stamp with this quote is available at Craft Spot.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect sentiment for this CAS design, Donna! I love that strip of gold and added hearts! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really LOVE the great glitter on this, Donna. I really want you to know how genuinely grateful I am that you share your wonderful creations with us each week. It means so much to me, and I can't say thank you adequately. Have a great week, and I hope to see you share with us again soon.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete