Monday, October 20, 2014

"Lotte" Wishes

For the guy you know who always has a cup of coffee in his hands. And for the color challenge at The Kraft Journal

Although the picture shows thoughts of Halloween, I made a Christmas card.
I stamped the cups on a scrap of white cardstock and colored them yellow; then cut them out. Then stamped again on red and cut out just the cup wraps, gave them texture with an argyle impression folder, and glued in place.The letters are stickers. I did the sentiment on the computer.
Although not required, I even hit all the colors on the challenge. There is a bit of gray around the rim of the cup lid to give them depth.
Now that I look at it, it might have been better to do just the word "latte" at the top so it would say "latte merry good wishes.

1 comment:

  1. I like it with either "Merry" or "Latte" at the top. Great card!

    ReplyDelete