Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Botanical Prints

I wasn't sure about the Botanical Prints Product Medley when I first opened it. Now I am finding it so versatile. A lot of the papers are in black and white which allows for customized coloring. Also in the kit is the die cut pattern paper that is featured on the right. I cut off a 1 1/4 strip on the front of the card and glued the trimmed die cut pattern to the inside. On the patterned paper, I colored in just the lilies. The label is also in the kit stamped with an SU sentiment. I added 3 clear sequins among the flowers. Adds just enough sparkle. 
I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches except I moved the vertical feature to the right instead of the left.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is just beautiful! That die-cut piece adds elegance and interest. I love the sentiment label, too. It's just an all-around great card. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative! I love your interpretation of the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love just the bit of color on your paper!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete