Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Coffee with Friends

It is hard these days not being allowed to meet friends for coffee. So I made a cheery card for a coffee pal.
I have been getting inspired the last few days with my Pintrest saves, some sketches, and my pile of scraps. While rummaging through by scrap box, I found this pre-printed tag. No recollection where it came from. I just knew it would make a cheerful card. The polka dots paper is by Bazzill. The others are scraps. The sentiment is SU. To add a little more of the aqua color, I found 3 sequins in the same color.
This sketch is the current one from Tuesday Morning Sketches


7 comments:

  1. This card is so cool! I love the sentiment on the tag. I used to have coffee with my bachelor brother every week, and I miss that so much! I worry about him a bit, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your cheery papers and the color combo, as well. It's a wonderful card and I'm glad you shared it at TMS. Thanks so much for playing! Be well. Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Your friend will love it!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coffee cards, this is such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Your coffee pal is going to love this and cherish for a long time. Eventually you'll be able to meet for the real stuff soon. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific choice of colors and I love the fun polka dot background. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card and just what we need now. I miss going out to lunch with my friends. Thanks for the update about Papertrix. I hate that for them and had been thinking about them. It would be so hard to social distance in their store. I hope someone buys it and keeps it a stamp store. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete