Saturday, November 2, 2019

Thank You

"Tis the season-- for thanks.
Working on some Thank You cards for Send A Smile 4 Kids
Entering in the challenge at Just Us Girls
The DSP is retired from Stampin"'UP! Then a tilted layer of blue vellum. The sentiment is from ? I have bundled a bunch of Thank You sentiments in one box so can't always remember who made what but it is handy to find a thank you sentiment when I need one.  I stamped a flower from SU's "Oh So Succulent"
I have been really productive. Checking some sketches I have saved from Pinterest, I made 3 more

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed! You made a lot of really nice thank you cards. The different layouts are just super. Succulents are so popular right now, so these will be very welcome at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are all very pretty. I love the color combo! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete