Monday, February 26, 2018

Cheers to You

Scrolled through blogs looking for inspiration. I came up with a card that suits 3 challenges.
Calypso Coral card base. Papers from the Bubbles and Fizz DP from Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration book. The cheers is from an old collection of sentiments stamped on the Banner from Thoughtful Banners. I don't have the Bubble Over Stamp set so I cut out bottles from the DP. "Bubbles" were made with a stamp from the Waterfront set.
The Paper Players provided the sketch
Inspiration to use items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog from Global Design Project
I think this will be a great card for the teens for Send A Smile 4 Kids


5 comments:

  1. Great card! I actually made a card for my next blog post that features beer bottles (its a birthday card for my SIL). We must have both had bottles on the brain recently. he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna... your bio is so fun! I am on the verge of retiring...I just need a push. Your card is great... those soda bottles are just too cute! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great example of making use of your stash! You really brought together some awesome stamp sets into a cohesive design—great job! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image the building You chose well for the theme.
    Your blog is very nice,Thanks for sharing good blog.
    สมัคร D2BET

    ReplyDelete