Saturday, February 4, 2017

Runner's Inspiration

One last quick card for Darnell's NBUS #10 challenge.  I am still hoping to win the Mini Misti.

I tried the bubble wrap technique Darnell used but I think I need a little more practice with that. Mine was a big mess and looked like a Rorschach test! LOL! All I saw were globs of ink!
So I have used another NBUS item from Papertrey Ink, Making Strides stamps, die cuts, and sentiments.

My granddaughter runs track and cross country. I will be sending this to her for some motivation.

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Glad you were able to enter Darnell's challenge again. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that there are images like this, which make such a personal and perfect card for your running granddaughter?! I love it! I'm sorry that your bubble wrap play was not a success, Donna, but I sure appreciate that you gave it a whirl! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #10!! Good luck in the draw for the Mini MISTI! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete