Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Restocking

What with a computer crash, buying and getting used to a new MacBook, and having a successful craft show and sale, I have kind of run out of Mojo. Oh, and I also cleaned up the exploded mess in the craft room to an organized mess!
So I pulled up the Mojo Monday sketch to get a kick start. I really need to restock my stash of get well and birthday cards.
And please forgive the picture flaws, I haven't learned a new photo editing program yet. Have to wait until Christmas to see my son-in-law, the Apple expert.
The products are all Stampin' Up except the sentiment which is from Morning Star Stamps.
Here is the sketch

mojo475.gif

And can someone tell me why the copied images do not show up? I do the copy and paste functions.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this sentiment. Need to remember it the next time I make a masculine get well card. Wish I could help you with your computer questions, but I don't know much about Apple products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling little card. I've always loved that truck. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday! I think the image doesn't show because the Mojo Monday blog is on a secure server. You can right click the image and save it to your computer, then upload it to your post though.

    ReplyDelete