Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Dance

My card for Tuesday Morning Sketches this week has a sweet little girl dancing in the grass.

The image is from the out of business The Angel Company. I use this little girl a lot for cards that I send to Send A Smile 4 Kids  Little girls love to dress up and twirl around and dance. The card base is Tempting Turquoise from SU as well as the polka dot background. I colored the image with colored pencils. Brown dots are from scrap stash. I added the pink/white twine to copy the flower and bow in her hair. The letters are die cut from Tim Holtz have a litttle rhythm going. That way, I don't have to get them perfectly spaced and lined up-haha!
Here is the sketch I followed:

3 comments:

  1. Oh my stars! This is lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. That image of a little girl dancing is just the cutest. You're right when you say most little girls like to twirl and dance whenever they can. I know my three did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute, Donna!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete