Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Girl Grad

I've been letting the "must do"s get in the way of crafting. UGH! Therefore, I am way behind in my challenges. Just 1 more day for CAS(E) This Sketch

It took me awhile to come up with a plan for this one--a real challenge! I ended up with a girl grad card.
The DP is from Paper Studio. The balloon is one of DaNami's cute chickies, colored and cut out. I did the sentiment on the computer and then cut it on the slant to emphasis the going in your direction part. Inside I did another computer message and added a stamped and cut out grad cap.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting sketch. You rocked it! I've made a couple of grad cards, too, that I'll be sharing soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great grad card! I love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete