Sunday, January 10, 2016

A Warm Heart

We've had our first snow of the season and it is icy on the roads too. So it is a perfect day to sit in the craft room and catch up on some challenges. The challenge from The Card Concept is "A warm heart". I would call my concept clean and graphic.
The impression folder is from SU. The heart die is from CASual Fridays. The latte cup (Fiskar stamp set) is paper pieced and pop-up with foam tape. I know I have a stamp somewhere--probably in a Christmas set--that says You Warm My Heart. I couldn't find it so did this one on the computer.
I am using this Valentine along with a gift card for my son who is a Starbuck's fan.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! And the gift card along with it makes it PERFECT! Love that embossing folder with those little hearts. It makes such a pretty background. Also love the shape of those heart frames. Just an all-around great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really great design, love how the red hearts are open so we can see that fab embossing. Thanks for joining TCC

    ReplyDelete