Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Tree with Lights

It is amazing how much you can get done before noon if you get up at 4 am. Between other chores and exercise class, I have made 4 cards. This one for the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches

I used Kraft cardstock and DPs from SU. Stamped the SU tree on an ivory oval. I colored in the circles with different color pens and traced the lines with gold gel pen. I think it makes them look like lights.A gold punched star tops the tree and anchors the bottom. I see now that I left off those 3 accents at the top. Can we just say those 3 trees lined up there in the upper right corner meet that criteria?

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you had quite a morning! I'd probably veg out on the couch in front of the TV if I got up at 4 a.m. Really cute Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I really like this image!
    (4 AM??? I'd be too dead to accomplish anything! LOL)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete