Monday, December 1, 2014

Merry & Bright

I love this inspiration picture from Curtain Call and knew I'd have to make a card.

I used the SU stars framelit dies to make the stars. The sentiment also from SU is heat embossed with silver but that sure didn't photograph well. Embossing the white background stars gave some texture. The blue and green glitter tape is from Michael's. It has a clear peel off strip on the back and I think it took longer to get that peeled away than to make the whole card!.
I also used  the tic-tac-toe grid from The Paper Players for the design. I did the diagonal row: star, embossing, white. Also sneaked in extras on the bottom row: die cut & glitter.

4 comments:

  1. Fun card! I love the glitter tape, even if it was contrary to work with! It gives your card a lot of sparkle! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is a real star (pun intended)! I know what you mean about glitter tape. I fight with the backing on occasion, too. The sparkle is worth it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, your card is so fun! The glitter tape adds so sparkle! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love that glitter tape!

    ReplyDelete