Monday, May 19, 2014

CAS Nautical

I am between projects so thought I would spend some time making cards for Operation Write Home who sends cards to troops deployed overseas. Good excuse to make cards for a good cause. Check out their website here, I turned to Mojo Monday for a little sketch inspiration.
I used Gorgeous Grunge from SU for the background stamping. I love the grunge look but always thought whatever I tried just looked messy. I was so glad SU came out with this stamp set. The ship is an old one without a label so no credit there.The pilot wheels are DP from SU I have had these papers out for several days and this is the last of it. Here are others that I made along the same theme.

and here is MoJo Monday sketch

3 comments:

  1. Great set of cards...love the nautical theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards, and so kind of you to make them for a worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete