Saturday, January 25, 2014

Emma's Birthday

I see it has been a whole month since blogging. I had to put away crafting supplies to use the guest room for Christmas and then have been away for 3 weeks. We were trying to escape some of the Indiana cold. We did that but came back a week too early--still really cold here. I'm ready to go again.
My granddaughter's 10th birthday (can that really be possible--double digits already) is coming up soon so I made this card for her.
This is a Penny Black stamp colored with colored pencils. The sentiment is from SU, stamped in Wisteria Wonder and die cut with banners dies also from SU.
I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches

5 comments:

  1. super cute! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! I know what you mean about grandkids getting older. I can hardly believe I have 3 in double digits. How can that be when I'm still....uh....39. Yeah, that's it...39!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card for your GD!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, one of my favorite stamps and you colored her up so cute! I so love what you did with our challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Please join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete