Sunday, May 26, 2013

banners

Playing along this week with The Play Date Café challenge of navy, yellow, and green.
These papers are all from my scrap file which is really getting overloaded. I am either going to have to make a BUNCH of scrap cards or weed out. The sentiment is from SU. I anchored the banners with 2 square brads from Michael's and tied a double yellow/white twine bow for the center.
I need to admit I totally cased this card

from Lynn at The Mango Boys and Me. I loved the way she did the banners and the accents. But I wanted a little more gender neutral card so left off the flowers. Thanks Lynn for the inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. Love your card Donna! The touch of tone on tone patterns on the banners are perfect! thanks so much for the CASE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Great little banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Great take on the inspiration! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete