Saturday, February 2, 2013

Wood U?

The challenge this week at Cas-ual Fridays is using letters. I was inspired by a recent issue of CardMaker magazine using wood in their design.
I don't have any actual wood accents so decided to use this DP that looks like bleached wood. The 3 hearts add lots of texture. The red one is with argyle IP, the center is from a scrap of DP, the Kraft heart actually is run through crimper (hard to detect that in this pic).I bought this cute set of wood stamp alphabet several years ago at a yard sale. The label says PX design. I couldn't find them online so don't know if they are still in business. I tied it all together with twine. My husband's hobby is woodworking so I think he will really like this Valentine.
 

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect card for your hubby! Love the DP!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete