Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Monsters

Using The Paper Players sketch, here is another card for my grandson's to give their friends at birthday parties. (See a cowboy one here). This is the sketch:

And my card:
It is hard to come up with little boy cards. I knew they would love this DP I found at Hobby Lobby with robot monsters. The vertical strip was a stripe on the paper. I duplicated that look by stamping different circles on the white card base. I cut out one of the robots and highlighted some areas with clear star gel pen. I love the big googly eyes. Left off the ribbon part of the sketch. I didn't think little boys would care for that. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't love a robot monster? This card is perfect for a little boy. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect "boy" card! Who wouldn't love a monster with googly eyes! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! The background papers really make that robot pop! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete