Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Christmas

What a challenge with this sketch at Mojo Monday this week. 




I have literally struggled with this one all day. I sat down in the craft room early this morning to start. I knew I wanted to do something Christmas. I would get out some papers and maybe even go as far as making cuts. Didn't like it. So I would get up and go away. I think I did that about 3 times. Finally I got it!! Found just the right combo. Love when a plan finally comes together.

So here is my card
 
The DP is from SU. I just had a couple of small scraps left and they were exactly what I was looking for. The snowflakes--if you can call red & green ones snowflakes--are a Sizzix die. I alternated the red & green ones and used a deminsional between each. Happy Christmas is SU. I added sparkle with clear glitter glue.
Whew! that wore me out. I think I'll go watch some election results and probably fall asleep in my recliner.
 


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment