Thursday, September 20, 2012

Stars

Paper Craft Star challenge for this week is "stars". I was shopping in Nashville, IN yesterday at Papertrix. It is the most awesome stamping store. They have everything. Anyway, I found this adorable hippo with a star and just had to get it and use it for this challenge. Of course the sentiment is so cute too. I hope you can read it. It says "Where's that fairy godmother when you need her?"
I have been looking for some humorous ideas for birthdays. I think this sure fits.
The hippo is Mostly Animals and the sentiment  is TooMuchFun Rubberstamps.
The DP is from Nana's kids paper pack. I added pink rickrack and a bright yellow bow to accent. You cant tell from this pic but I used a star gel pen to dot the eyes and it makes them sparkle. Hope the recepient thinks this is as funny as I do.
 

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, Donna! Thanks for joining in the fun at the Papercraft Star this week for the "include a Star" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet ... many thanks for playing along at Papercraft Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, such an adorable image!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete