Monday, August 13, 2012

pink & purple

I  had my granddaughters ages 5 & 8 visiting last week. We had so much fun. They love, love, love, plalying in Nana's craft room. I think they probably cut into every piece of pink and purple papers that I have. And left me with a bunch of scraps. So I decided to use mojo monday sketch and use up a few of the pink and purples. Oh, they also loved playing with the Big Shot so I have several of those pink and purples with different designs and shapes. And I have a bunch of ribbon scraps.
I did have to cut a new piece of white cardstock for the base. Everything else is from the scrap file. The IP on the pink is Cuttlebug. The sentiment is from TAC. The flower is from a package I picked up in the dollar bin at Michael's. The shape die is Spellbinders. I punched our 3 little flowers for the lower left accent.
I think all little girls favorite colors are pink and purple so any little girl who is sick will love getting this card.

3 comments:

  1. Great card, I have granddaughters too and know exactly what you mean. But then, pink is my fav colour too and you've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! My girls are not really fans of pink! :/
    I love the embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun girly colors for sure and so nice that you share your crafting love with your granddaughters! Thanks for playing along with us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete