Saturday, May 26, 2012

Retro Sketch

I am really enjoying retrosketches weekly challange. Bunch of talented ladies there. This is this week's sketch and my card.






I saw this saying somewhere in Texas while on vacation a few months ago and thought it would be  cute on a card. So I finally got around to using it.
DP is Making Memories. That is real duck tape and band aid on the card. I only had the clear band aids. I may get some cloth ones and change that out so it shows a little better. I did the sentiment on the computer and then punched it out. It's hard to see but across the bottom of the tag is an argyle border (old one from The Angel Company) stamped in turquoise. The tag is tied with aqua and lavender twinery. I'm trying to do a bunch of masculine cards for the Care and Concern committee at church. I think this will be a great one.

1 comment:

  1. Clever use of Duck tape Donna! The sentiment is so cute. So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete