Friday, December 23, 2011

Colorful Valentine

It is good to be back in the craft room. I have been away for awhile and really missed creating. I use the guest bedroom for crafting. Had to put away all of that paraphanalia for Thanksgiving so my 2 grandsons would have a place to sleep. Then we spent 10 days in St. Thomas & St. John. Sure hated to come back to the cold in Indiana. Now that Christmas is all set, I have time to myself to play.
The Playdate Cafe has this cool color combo inspiration picture for this week's challenge.

How fortunate that last week I purchased some valentine paper (The Paper Studio) in exactly these colors. So it was pretty easy to decide what to do for this challenge.

I used a white cardstock base, red from the Shimmer Stack by DCWV. The green is from scrap file. Sentiment is SU and the heart is $1 special from Michaels. Topped it off with red gem.

1 comment: