Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tuesday Throwdown

At Tuesday Throwdown, the challenge this week is to add embossing of any kind. This card I made for my granddaughter's birthday. She likes purple and pink. I embossed the lavender layer (it came with the scalloped border already done) with Cuttlebug swirls and then lightly rubbed with Pink Geranium ink pad by Martha Stewart. I make this "lollipop" flower by cutting out 5 sizes of circles, scrunching the paper, and adding a "diamond" brad in the center. Then I used clear glitter glue around the edges for some sparkle. Happy Birthday is from Stampabilites with the pink geranium ink. Accenting the flower is a purple acrylic butterfly. I'm pretty sure my granddaughter will like it--she likes anything her Nana makes for her!!LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment