Wednesday, December 22, 2010

MoJo Monday Valentine

It's been while since I have created with Mojo Monday design so I am giving it a try again this week. Too late to do more Christmas creating-if it's not done, it's not going to get done. So! On to Valentines. I made this valentine for my DH. I think he is beginning to "get it". He told me last week what he likes about my card creations is that they are so "dimensional". Got to love him!! LOL!!
Paper: white card stock, Shimmer stack from DCWV, DP from HL
Ribbon: Sugar 'n Spice, Michaels
Stamp: Michaels dollar bin
Ink: pink geranium, Martha Swewart
Punch: Martha Stewart
That lacy circle is actually the edge cut from a heart doily.
.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card. I just love pink & brown together! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna this is so cute! I love the pink and brown! Great take on the sketch! Now I need to go and try it out too! :)

    ReplyDelete