Thursday, August 12, 2010

For MoJO week 151. A friend of my MIL wanted some specific cards for her great grandchildren. I found this cute Danny dinosaur stamp from Stampabilities. And wouldn't you know Hobby Lobby had paper that just coordinated with that. The dino is colored and shaded with Tombow markers. In real life it does not look that contrasted. It is something the scanner picked up. I did the dots in red and then added some glitter with my clear star gelly roll pen. Little boys need bling too!
The orange strip is cut with decorative scissors. I thought it duplicated the backs of the dinos. The inside says " I hope you have a DINO-MITE birthday". The sentiments are all computer generated and are in orange script. I hope her great grandson enjoys his card.--and you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment