Monday, July 26, 2010

For MoJo week 149. Wow, that's a lot to get on a card. I tried 4 different things before settling on the ribbon for the vertical stripes. I used a scallop square punch from TAC and then cut a cream square and stamped it with a birthday circle from a set that I got for $1 at JoAnn's check out aisle--you know where they put all this cute stuff to look at while you are waiting in line. The scanner flattens things so it is hard to see but I used pop dots for the scalloped square. The diamond strip is also a TAC stamp. It is anchored by eyelets at either end. The stripe and polka dot paper I have had for awhile and can't remember where it came from--a problem when you have WAAAAAY too much paper. LOL!!! All in all, it took awhile but I am happy with the result. Hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment