Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I won this Pemberly matchbook kit from my TAC angel Bridgette for her color combo challenge. It did not come with assembly instructions for the matchbooks but I could see right away the subtle blend of colors would work really well as sympathy cards. So here is one I made. I scored the 51/2 x 8 1/2 at 4" so the front is a little short. I completely covered the front with the aqua blend paper and did a 1" strip of coordinating on the inside back. I cut the diamond on Cricut and shaded and stamped the message with Studio G sapphire. I cut the dragonflies with the Cricut in a blended blue paper scrap and also in black. I glued the black ones to the card and used pop up dots on the blue ones. It gives a shadow effect to the dragonflies. I always have fun think of ideas when I get a new set of paper. I'm sure there will be more to come from this set.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to play with the kit! That is the beauty of paper crafting, and essentially why there are no instructions with these kits: take them and make them anything you want them to be! How fun!
    Angel Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete