Monday, April 30, 2018

wedding lace

Spring and summer--wedding season. Thought I would get ahead and make a card for the occasion.
This is my favorite wedding stamp. It is from Stampendous. You can color it up as much or as little as you want. I colored her flowers, his cumberband and bow tie in Pool Party which is the color of the card base. Maybe my card is crooked but now that I look closer, I think the couple are leaning a bit too much.It is hard to get them straight. The love is an old unbranded stamp. The lacy cutouts are from SU Petal Passion Memories card pack. I accented the veil and dress with pearls. I think they maybe are too large, I may go back and see if I have some smaller ones.
I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch
If you haven't tried any of the card packs from SU, they are great resources for fast and easy card making. I was able to make 24 cards from this pack and still have some left overs. I make cards for 2 local gift shops so these are great for that.
Here is a picture of all the cards I made from the card pack.


3 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been so busy--and they're all so pretty! You must set aside some time every day for cardmaking. I didn't realize you supply cards to a couple of gift shops, as well as the Smile 4 Kids organization. You're amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and sweet! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interesting articles and this is my first first reading a very interesting, It's fits with the post.
    Read more | Register Now | 24h/days

    ReplyDelete