Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Quick Cards

I've used up a lot of my stash cards lately. So today I've replenishing. This sketch from Freshly Made Sketches makes for clean and simple and quick cards.

The first one:
The cardstock and DP are from SU. The gulls and sentiment are SU Wetlands. I lightly colored pool party on the bottom of the white piece then stamped the image in Smokey Slate. I added a strip of aqua shimmer paper that gives the hint of water. Inside I did a computer sentiment and then stamped the grasses image from the same set on the lower corner.
Here are some others I made with the same sketch.


3 comments:

  1. You've been busy...and productive! Great cards! You're so good and following sketches. For some reason, I never think to look for a sketch when trying to come up with card ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweeet image! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great selection of cards! They're each fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete