Tuesday, September 15, 2015

CAS & Quick

A friend just had a knee replacement surgery. His hobby is woodworking so I think he will really enjoy this sentiment.
I don't remember where I saw this quote. I use it a lot on guy cards. That is real duct tape and a real bandaid. Can't get much quicker than this one.
I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches



I moved the little corner accent to the right because I needed to cover up a little tear in the oval. So bandaid to the rescue--even in card making.
I needed another get well card--this one for a friend's grandson who had a bike wreck and broke his arm.
This image is actually the mummy from Newton's Nook Halloween set. But I think he works well for the idea of a cast. I chose green and gold colors simply because it is Kaden's school colors. Added another bandaid for the accent piece.  The sentiment is also done on the computer.This one I am also submitting to Tuesday Throwdown for their "For a Child" challenge. 

4 comments:

  1. Love your card with the duct tape and bandaid. What a cute idea and the sentiment is perfect. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both great, but I really love the duct tape and band-aid one! That sentiment is awesome!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fabulous Donna, what a fun idea with duct take and bandaids. Thank you for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of duct tape and band aid as an embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Kim - TTDT

    ReplyDelete