Friday, May 15, 2015

Girl Congrats!

Entering the Curtain Call challenge of "Totally Tassel" with this inspiring picture.


I used 3 strips from my paper stash and made the tassel effect with fringe scissors. The cute bunny is from SU's Cheerful Critters. And a little gold star for the achiever.
I think this will be perfect for my niece who is "graduating" kindergarten next week.
There is a challenge of anything goes at Send A Smile 4 Kids. I will duplicate this one to put in my collection that goes to Send A Smile 4 Kids.

2 comments:

  1. You're so right, Donna. This will be perfect for a Kindergarten graduate. The fringe reminds me of a tutu, and we know how little girls like tutus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the fringe along the bottom! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete