Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Baby Thanks #2

Here is another in my series of baby gift thank yous that I am making for my daughter. See yesterday's card here
For this one, I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches  I was wanting to do a card with banners so this was very timely.
DPs are BoBunny and Paper Pizzaz. The sentiment is PTI. The cute little baby feet are Precious Remembrance. The ribbon is from Michael's. I am a little disappointed that it is printed crooked--that is not because I stretched the ribbon when I secured it. 3 pink pearls add the bling even baby girls need.
Have to get busy doing more of these--her shower is Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet baby card! Thanks for sharing it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those tiny baby feet. It's a perfect baby thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Donna! I love those little pink feet and the pink pearls! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete