Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Mother's Day

First day of spring. Really? Mother Nature did not get the message. We had a thin layer of ice on the deck this morning and now it is snowing. Great day to hibernate in the craft room and create.

I know it is early to think about Mother's Day but I have to get them done early for Send A Smile 4 Kids so there will be time to send them in.
I recently received the free Sweet Soiree Memories card pack from SU Sale-A-Bration catalog. When I received them, I wasn't real sure what I would do with them but have discovered they make beautiful Mother's Day cards. These designs were all part of that card pack.
I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches for inspiration.
So far I have been able to do 12 cards from the free card pack. Now that is a real bargain.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is pretty. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Donna. That was definitely a useful card pack. So kind of you to support Send a Smile 4 Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Mother's Day card!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image the building You chose well for the theme.
    Your blog is very nice,Thanks for sharing good blog.
    สมัคร D2BET

    ReplyDelete