Thursday, January 25, 2018

Sweet Valentine

Valentine's Day is all about love, hearts, and sweet treats. My card has it all. My son is going to propose to his girlfriend--I suspect it will be Valentine's Day. We are thrilled. She is a real sweetie. She likes those specialty cupcakes from a bakery. So this is for you, Meg.
The heart die is from SU. I stamped the cupcake on a scrap of DP and then paper pieced the white frosting on. It is covered with dots done by colored gel pens to make sprinkles and then the whole frosting covered with clears stickles.  I did the sentiment on the computer. Tiny hearts punched from the same DP add more interest.
I used the sketch from My Favorite Things challenge
Although there are no MFT images on my card, I hope I can win the challenge so I can shop In their store.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you (and your son!). What a fun time. Isn't it wonderful to see our kids enter into loving relationships? Your card is awesome, and she will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete