Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Panda Pile

One of my favorite zoo animals is the Panda. And I love those YouTube videos of baby pandas playing.  So when I found the Pandemonium stamp set from Mama Elephant I just HAD to have it.
I am having so much fun with it. It also come with dies for all of them. There is inspiration all over Pinterest for these cute critters.
The background strip is from my scraps. It is hard to see but is a green bokeh pattern. I did the sentiment on the computer.
Finally I am getting around to playing with the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches
Well it's sorta the sketch loosely interpreted.  

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, this is so stinkin' cute!! Love those cuddly pandas. They're one of my favorite zoo animals, too. Whenever I see them, I just want to give them a hug and have to remind myself they are wild animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the stack of sweet pandas! Adorable card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these adorable pandas. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete