Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Winter Fun 4 Kids

Send A Smile 4 Kids current challenge is Winter Fun. Frankly, I don't find much fun in winter. I would rather be in a sunny beach climate.
But here in Indiana, we still have a lot of winter in February so my share for winter fun is a valentine.
It is hard to come up with valentine's for older boys. I like to do little puns for them. I did the "hay" sentiment on computer and die cut with a word bubble die from SU. The bale of hay is a stamp by La-La Land Crafts, stamped, colored and fussy cut. The hay paper is a scrap. I also did the "be my Valentine" on the computer. So simple I did 4 of them. Hopefully the boys will love it.
Here is another using some scraps of wood paper.

1 comment:

  1. These are great! You're so clever, Donna! I'm with you on preferring a sunny beach to winter (be it here in Minnesota or in Indiana). As I type, I'm bundled up in a sweater and blanket on my lap!!!

    ReplyDelete