Monday, October 23, 2017

Warm Woolen Mittens

Isn't warm woolen mittens part of "My Favorite Things" in Sound of Music?  Well, darn, now I have that song stuck in my head the rest of the day. This DP from Stampin' Up! reminds me of that song.
The sentiment is from Snowflake Sentiments. Your hands are surely wrapped in the warmth of Christmas in these woolen mittens.  I added some red/white twine under the sentiment like the string holding the mittens together.  Even twined together like that, my kids still seemed to lose mittens.
A sparkly red heart adds even more love.
I used the sketch from Global Design Project.



3 comments:

  1. I have some wonderful wool mittens that my daughter knitted for me. I think I need to take some photos of them and share them on the blog, because they are really special. Your fantastic card reminded me of them. I don't even wear them because I don't want anything to happen to them (silly me). Looks like you've made a good start on those Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've struggled with how to use this pattern of Be Merry - love what you've done with it! Such a festive card! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch challenge at Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card.
    Thank´s for playing with us.
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete