Thursday, March 30, 2017

texting

Teenagers have a whole other language in texting, most of which is difficult to decipher, but this is one that I actually get.
The cute bears are from a magnetic note pad I picked up in a gift shop in Yellowstone Park. I found a paper in my scrap box that just matched the bear's blue dotted dress. The letters are Tim Holtz dies cut from SU glitter paper.
The theme is taken from CASology cue word "text"
I'll be adding this to my stash of Send A Smile 4 Kids collection. Some teenage girl will love getting this card.
Happy Birthday To You--if you couldn't figure it out.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Love those texting bears. It is so kind of you to make so many cards for charity. I really admire that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, Donna! :) Love the trio of bears and their texted message!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete